<VV> Collector car insurance question.

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 7 17:37:54 EST 2011

You could check with J. C. Taylor to see if they do business in Canada.

I suspect that (as you indicated) the physical damage coverage premium will
be based on the value of the car.  If it is over a specific amount (I think
$10,000) you will probably have to get an appraisal - not merely pictures of
the car.  Be aware that there is an annual mileage limit (and possibly usage
restrictions) on most Antique Vehicle policies.
Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140