<VV> collector insurance

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Feb 8 12:10:08 EST 2011

I use State Farm as well and the price is as good as anywhere
else.  You can save by declaring low miles (any car including a brand
new one) of 7,500 per year or less.  They do get an odo reading every
year.  The other advantage is that you get the multi-car discount if
you have a bunch of cars, as it would include your daily drivers as well.  Eric

At 09:19 PM 2/7/2011, you wrote:
>From: PETER INMAN <monza1965 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: <VV> collector insurance
>To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
>
>I get my insurance from State Farm cheaper than any of the others, under $250
>for unlimited mileage as long as its not for a daily driver work
>car. To be?used
>only for recreational use, car shows, joy riding etc,
>Also must be garaged. All I had to do was take the car down for pictures and
>they did an appraisal and we agreed on an amount, that was higher than I
>expected.? That is a yearly preium so any day of the year it is
>covered. I think
>that other Insurance Companys offer the same service. Those speciality Ins.
>places are not alone in knowing that collector cars are loved and
>pampered are
>not in a high clame catigory. Most of us that have put so much
>blood, sweat and
>tears into our Corvairs that we are not about to go out? and hurt

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

However, most new pictures are on Facebook.