<VV> Virus alert

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Tue Feb 8 21:49:35 EST 2011

This was discussed on this list in the last couple of weeks. We've been
seeing this every week or two.

Scott is subscribed to the VVs and has never caused any problem.  His email
has been hijacked.  It sent a message with no subject, no text and a link to
a website in Brazil (I think, I deleted it completely).  Flag 1; no subject,
flag 2; no text, flag 3; offshore link.  Any message with three flags (or
less) should be deleted without following the link.

When I received this message, I immediately placed Scotts address on
moderation.  VV-help will have to approve any messages from his account.
When his account is cleaned up, we'll clear the moderator flag and his
account will go back to normal.

Dennis Pleau

CORSA Virtual Vairs Chairman