<VV> pink stinger?

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Wed Feb 9 18:44:13 EST 2011

Thanks for the info!  I thought I had read on VV a few years ago that Donna Mae had never raced a Corvair/Stinger despite having been working for Yenko while he was building them.  I'm glad to hear she actually did.  I'd love it if you could send me (internet) copies of the photos you have =)

Ray R.