<VV> OT: SPAM-scottygrover at aol.com

chris mann cfmann at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 01:58:20 EST 2011

H:
I was not insinuating that the messages were originating from VV, I merely
posted here to get his attention and to let others be aware of whatever is going
on with his email address and the content hereto.

Thanks for letting me/us know that the "problem" has been identified and I hope
the action can make the problem go away soon enough. In the meantime, my SPAM
settings will be handling messages from this account and sent to the virtual
trash heap. thanks!
-cm