<VV> Performance Workshop next month

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 01:56:56 EST 2011

Work on the program for the Performance Workshop (March  18-19,
Indianapolis) is coming along well. We had a  slight setback today. One of the display
cars had to be withdrawn due to  the owners commitment to be elsewhere that
weekend. Trust me, it was  very important. That means we are looking for a
late model to pair with the  beautiful early model already scheduled. If you
have a nice late model  performance Corvair - the more modified the better -
Race car okay, V8 car  okay - please get in touch with me. A performance
street car would be fine. This  will give you a chance to display and discuss
your handiwork. We also have  some presentation time available. If you have
recently solved a problem, found a  new item that can be used on our
Corvairs, or designed a brand new part that  nobody thought of - this is the place
to show it off. - Just drop one of us a  note!

Another item about the Workshop. If you make or sell any high  performance
Corvair parts, or if you offer services for the racers, you  will have a
great place to display and sell your wares at the workshop. I intend  to have
several new items there. Join us at Indy.   Look here for  all the info:
_http://www.circlecitycorvairs.org/?q=node/17_
(http://www.circlecitycorvairs.org/?q=node/17)

More information on the scheduled Presentations will be available  soon.

Just like your car - Stay tuned!

See you there -

Seth Emerson
Chuck Sadek