<VV> Just when you think you've seen 'em all

Steven steven at sashimi.org
Sat Feb 12 14:00:16 EST 2011

This car is also listed in the car corral at an Auction scheduled for next
weekend in Atlantic City.

The 1969 vehicle roster had this car located in Michigan prior to the recent
Auction listings.

Steve Brown

1969 Monza Convertible, 140/PG, #0069 - Out driving today in sunny Media, PA

VVers:

This morning on eBay, up comes a new listing for a very nice low mileage
'69:

  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270705011911

It's located here in Rhode Island, but I've never seen it at a show or
even around.  Anyone know who's it is?

Steven "and, believe me, I keep my eyes peeled" Serenska
Bristol, RI

1966 Corsa Coupe, 140/4, presently salt encrusted (I'll take a pic)
1965 Monza Convertible, 110/4, garaged and under a cover until I see the
forsythias...