<VV> Collector Car insurance - Rally & Economy Run

moonpie8n at comcast.net moonpie8n at comcast.net
Sat Feb 12 23:17:04 EST 2011

   I  just  thought  I  would  pass  on  the "Little  BIT"  I  know  about  insurance.  Boat  Racing  is  listed  as  the  most  dangerous  motorsport [even  though  it  isn't {Airplane  racing  is}]. WE  were  with  Lloyd's  of  London  for  many,many  years [A.P.B.A.] . For  the  last  20  or  so  years  we  have  been  with  K&K  insurance [yes, the NASCAR  guys]. They  are  a  little  cheaper  and  will  insure  anybody  or  anything [almost] for  a  price. Boat  Races , County  Fairs w/  those  crazy  amusement  rides ,Air  Shows, all  that  stuff  that  has  potential  for  a  lot  of  people  to  get  hurt.

   Bob

Moonpie  Racing