<VV> Running hot and cold...but no Vair

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 00:30:34 EST 2011

In a message dated 2/13/2011 6:55:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tony.underwood at cox.net writes:

For that  matter,
the days in summer when temps went over 90 have dropped  remarkably...
used to be we'd have a string of days where it was over 100,  but
those were before.   No 100 degree temp days around here for  years now.

End result:   Winters here are lasting longer than  they used to... we
were still having frosts here in May, with damages to  local
crops.  And frosts started this fall at the end of
September...

Hmmm? - Sounds like climate change to me! - I've noticed that here, in
California, the weather has been getting more and more normal every year. It
used to get cold and hot, now it just gets cooler and warmer. I dunno -
Something fishy going on! Hell freezes over, film at 11!

- Seth Emerson

(Note - The above is a joke, not to be taken seriously, please!)