<VV> Fwd: Fwd: Cylinder assemblies vs Pistons/rings + rebore/How Long Do They Last

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Mon Feb 14 07:23:00 EST 2011

An 85 Jeep is, time wise, quite a way down the road from the Corvair era ... not really an example of the early 60s Nashs or the Ambassadors, Ramblers, Hornets, and Gremlins of the late 60s / early 70s.  Sure, everyone has a single example of even those AMC models but, those are truly the exception that proves the rule.  Contrary to public opinion today, respect is something that must be earned; 60s and 70s AMC cars when measured by longevity earned little, the Japanese cars even less.
Ken P