<VV> Corvair picture in Gabbie Giffords hospital room?

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 15 14:43:18 EST 2011

OK...   So that footage was all shot at the hospital.

Certainly it does not really matter and not worth a big VV controversy as to
just what was the location.  I think the point of the original post was that
she is a Corvair fan and that is certainly a positive so far as this group
is concerned.  Even CR seemed unsure about the location since he put a
question mark on the subject line - at least that is the way I took it.
Nothing negative was intended by my questioning that - despite the thoughts
of someone who sent a message indicating such.

I'm happy for her and her family that she is doing better and apparently
well along the road to recovery.

Personally, I try to avoid hospitals and as you point out, I've not been in
a Luxury one.

Later, JR