<VV> Ad-Tires Now Available

Clarks Corvair Parts clarks at corvair.com
Wed Feb 16 09:54:35 EST 2011

We now have a limited supply of these hard to find tires in stock, we continue to work at bringing you the parts that you cannot find elsewhere. We do not know if we will be able to get more of these tires in the future, so get yours now while we have them in stock.
  P185/80R 13 RADIALS Get a set of this hard to find correct size tire for your Corvair while they are available. We can strap 4 tires together for shipping. We now have these in stock, they are Maxxis brand. c12601 AT $89.00 ea

Clarks Corvair Parts
400 Mohawk Trail
Shelburne Falls, Ma 01370
413-625-9776