<VV> DC convention

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Feb 16 22:12:14 EST 2011

Hi Bob,

I don't know about a show in DC proper - between the traffic and the hotel room costs it's unlikely.  The 1991 convention was in Maryland just outside DC, so I think if you say "DC area" it's a little more likely, although as far as I know there isn't any plan to host the annual CORSA convention here.  However, both Group Corvair and our club - Northern Virginia Corvairs - do host local events.  We hosted the Virginia Vair Fair in Leesburg, a DC suburb (exurb?) last year, and we'll probably have it in Leesburg again in 2013 when it's our turn again.

--Bryan