<VV> original GM Corvair Lifters wanted, question

Spence Shepard sshepard5 at carolina.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 14:12:36 EST 2011

If there are any NOS ones out there they are scarce. There are plenty of
used ones out there that don't have much wear but you would want to restore
the radius on the end. Would it be practical to regrind the radius as new?
It should be possible. Would it affect the hardness? Of course a big
question is the cost but that should be related to the quantiy of the run.
Does anyone know of a vendor who could do it in relatively small runs?

Spence Shepard