<VV> monza cross

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 01:23:44 EST 2011

Ed,
I don't know if you received an answer about the engine compartment color.
If I remember correctly lclc in one of his "Stock Is" articles stated that
60-63 engine compartments were body color. In 1964 they were painted black.
My  1962 Monza engine compartment was body color. My father's 1963 Monza
bought  new engine compartment was also body color.
Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta-Prresident

In a message dated 2/20/2011 8:44:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,