<VV> VV Posts -- Lakewood tech question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Feb 21 21:46:33 EST 2011

Hi Bill,

You asked this a while ago, but I didn't get a chance to look at all until yesterday.  On the '61 shell, there are the little clips with machine thread nuts on the back.  I'm pretty sure the screws are similar to the ones that hold the battery cover, a chrome button head, but I don't know what sort of drive they are (Phillips, slotted, etc.).  Hope that helps.

--Bryan