<VV> '63 Spyder in Avalon Beach

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Tue Feb 22 09:57:31 EST 2011

Byron,
 Somebody should be here this morning to take them away. I had them in the club newsletter for almost a year with no interest  and have had several interesting responses to the Craigslist ad-two callers  saying they wanted them and would be here soon with a trailer and were never heard from again , one Email wanting to send me a check for the cars and shipping and wanting me to send them the remainder of the amount back to them. The  one guy wanting to know if he could drive them home...
 I looked and could not find an Email from you-what address are you using ? I thought I had replied to all who asked.

                                           Ed

West Florida Corvair Club