<VV> 1961 700 gas tank removal - help

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 22 19:35:23 EST 2011

I always disconnect the hose(s) connecting the tank to the filler and replace
them.  This a royal pain in the axx to get to the clamps . Tank will just fall
out. Does your have the sway bar in it?. You need to loosen it and swing it
forward. I just did mine on my '69. When you get it repaired, put tank sealer in
to be sure it wont start again.

 MIKE KOVACS