<VV> spark plugs 44FF

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 13:30:44 EST 2011

In a message dated 2/23/2011 10:16:56 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lclarkpdx at gmail.com writes:

> I found 3 original  NOS AC spark plugs in my stash + 1 that was probably
> installed and  used for a short time. If anybody is interested, make me a
> reasonable  offer (I don't' want to get rich) on all four.

Just be careful where you install them - For instance, if you replace  only
the three plugs on the passenger side, the car will pull to the  right!

Seth Emerson
(It's just a  joke!)
C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose, CA