<VV> gas tank removal

Ted Duke teduke at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 23 21:35:43 EST 2011

Okay,

The tank is out.  My son came tonight with some cabinets for my shop
that he is replacing.  We decided to unhook the fill tube and did it.
The tank really isn't rusted much on the outside and has NO rust on the
inside.  There is just the little pinhole that I had plugged with a
screw.  Perhaps caused by a piece of metal thrown up by a wheel????

I will repair it, perhaps have it welded.

Thanks for you help.

Ted