<VV> GAS TANK REPAIR what I did

Lynn Dykes walterlynn51 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 11:29:50 EST 2011

Hi Guys,

As I sit back and amuse my self with all the backyard mechanics. Here was my
solution to a rusted out LM tank. I was lucky enough another tank that was
rusted out at the bottom. If you compare the the tank halves they are almost
identical so I cut the top section of one tank and welded it to the bottom
of the other. In the process I was able to clean the inside of the tank. My
extra tank was empty for years so I was not worried about any gas fumes. The
tank I was using I flushed with water and used hand tin snips to cut out the
bad section. After welding the sections back together I sealed it the tank
sealer.

Lynn D
Summerfield FL

67 Monza Scp 110 PG A/C coming soon