<VV> Autocrossing a PG

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 18:42:02 EST 2011

I have to agree with Smitty, I race a 63 coupe with PG in IS-1 class( low
performance, two venture's ) and at the 2009 convention in Jacksonville I had
better times than all of the stock class cars including 140's and turbo's,
and only the top 5 cars in IS-3 had better times.
  All my upgrades are within the rules for my class, 110 engine, 389 diff,
140 governor, and a few other legal upgrades.
  I do left foot brake on tight coarses.
Gene Barr
  Our SECC race is April 2nd & 3rd at St. Augustine, here in sunny Florida,
Its been in the low 80's all this week !!!!!