<VV> SWAP wanted - late 65/66 tele column set-up

psergeant paulsgt at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 26 13:14:03 EST 2011

Good day VV!
It's Paul...The long-time member/occasional lurker...
I might have posted this in previous years but I am again looking to see if anyone out there is willing to swap tele-column/steering boxes with me.  I am getting ready to swap back to my tele-column and would like to have the correct setup for my car (a late-production - June 65 Monza convertible)  I can make the early-65 set-up work but it's not optimal.

Wanted to trade only...

This is probably a long shot but I have a very good (not perfect) early-65 telescopic column and steering gear box.  I would like to trade this setup for a late-65/66 tele-column and box.

My setup is painted lt. metallic blue. (Corvair interior color)

The box is professionally rebuilt and looks nice.

Only looking to trade the column/box set not the simulated wood wheel.

I will consider any color column that you might have.  It must be in good condition and completely functional.

Please email with what you have.

Thanks very much!

Paul Sergeant
65 Monza Convertible (110/PG)
66 Corsa Coupe (140/4) 28,000 original miles
61 Pontiac Tempest Safari Wagon

CORSA since 1975
Member - Corvair Minnesota, CORSA, POCI, Little Indians