<VV> Sad News - Norm King

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 06:38:50 EST 2011

(From Pete C)

 Norm has passed away and was now with Jean and Norm Jr.
I called Norm's son Darell this morning and got the answering machine, so I left
a message. I am sorry to say that when he called back about 7:00 PM the news was
not good, Norm had in fact left us last week. I will have more details Tuesday
afternoon after the arrangements have been completed. It seems that last Tuesday
Norm was working in his pole barn at home on the Cadillac that he always said
was Jean's favorite car, possibly changing a flat tire when something bad
happened. He had told some friends that he would meet them later and when he
did not show up they went and checked on him, and found him dead on the floor.
The police were called and investagated the scene for any foul play since he was
outside of the house, but it looks like natural causes, heart attack, or a blood clot that moved. The body was not released
until Friday, and the family will meet with the funeral director Tuesday to make
final arrangements. I will send the details when they become available.

The visitation for Norm will be from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM Sunday
Feb. 27 with the service at 1:00 PM Monday Feb. 28 at The
funeral home, burial will be scheduled at a later date when the weather improves.

Plum Smith Funeral Home
G-1208 N. Ballenger Hwy. (2 blocks south of Flushing Rd.)
Flint, Mi 48504
(810) 238-7657

http://www.meaningfulfunerals.net/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=1088435&fh_id=10539&s_id=04F620D4-027C-D40D-6F60F931309EC39F

Ken Hand