<VV> FW: corbeau rear seat mounts and seat pictures (was 64 heater duct pictures)

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 27 21:08:53 EST 2011

Finally, I got the rear seat mounts done, and got the rear seat in-amazingly, all four seat mounting points
lined up with the mounts. I havent installed the 64 heater ducts yet, as I found that the hose connectors
that I had taken out of my 64 parts car were both drivers side ones ( the one on the passenger side was flipped
upside down and looked cheezy mounted that way) so the heater duct install will have to wait until  I get the correct
piece. Fortunately, this seat is incredibly simple to install and remove- it is so light it can easily be picked
up with one arm!

Switching to the 64 style ducts saved a bunch of room- if I had tried to use these mounts with the stock
(sheet metal style) ducts, each spacer was going to have to be 2 inches long- with the 64 ducts, the spacers were only .74" long.
The other advantage is that the mounts are located at the very stiffest point on the pan in that region, because
 of the two separate pan bends that they are bolted to.

Kevin Nash, 63 Spyder, daily driver

corbeau rear seat mounts and seat pictures

VIEW SLIDE SHOW
DOWNLOAD ALL

ADD MORE PHOTOS
This online album has 3 photos and will be available on SkyDrive until 05/29/2011.

Share your own slide shows with Hotmail