<VV> Corsa Spyder for sale in SW Florida

rbkj84 at comcast.net rbkj84 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 1 15:39:59 EDT 2011

With considerable regret, I am about to place my two corvairs up for sale. One is a 65 Corsa 140 coupe and the other is a 64 Spyder coupe. I have owned both for many years. They are both drivers, the Spyder is nicer. Both have various rare options and have been mechanically well maintained by myself and professionals in the corvair trade. I know that condition is key and I am happy to show the cars. I am not all that keen about posting on Ebay or Craig's list because I do not want a lot of tire kickers. I would like to see them go to corvair people who will appreciate them as much as I have.

If any one out there may be in the southwest florida area and may know serious potential buyers, I would love to know of them or have them contact me. I am not asking huge money, they are not trailer queen/show cars but are way far from parts cars as well. Both are highly driveable and the Spyder was on the Hot Rod Power Tour for a few legs a few years ago. It was chosen as a featured car at one of the night stops and I believe the pics are still on the Power Tour website. I also have pictures of Ralph Nader standing next to MY very own spyder a few years back. Its fun to have them as I have added caption bubbles that say he apologizes !! The Spyder recently had about $800 of work to replace a few suspension related items. The Corsa had about $1600 worth of work to do suspension work, put in a dual/split master brake, and other minor things that added to its road worthiness.

Any help to move my beloved corvairs to a good home would be welcome.

Many thanks for your consideration.

Happy 4th!

Ron

64 Spyder