<VV> survivor cars

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 1 22:29:15 EDT 2011

In the past I've owned two survivor cars a 65 Rambler Marlin and a 1960 Plymouth Belvedere sedan which now resides in England. I enjoyed them a lot they are a unique breed. I agree with all the magazine writers on preserving the past at all costs.
  I'm lucky though since I own a surviving Corvair, a Canadian built 60 sedan thanks to my buddy Caveman Pete. It will be preserved at all cost,never altered and driven for enjoyment.I've submitted it as a candidate for the AACA's museum when they celebrate Chevrolet's 100 anniversary next May.
  EddieB  Dade City Florida