<VV> last convertible 5997

oabwdb at comcast.net oabwdb at comcast.net
Tue Jul 5 23:54:54 EDT 2011

Quote " >> -----Original Message-----

As the owner of 5997 it is no ones business what I paid for the car. I did not buy it of ebay that was the prior owner and I paid considerably more than the above mention price for the car. Provenance and historical significance cost money if you want the first or last of anything . I only own or buy nice rust free unique cars. Every one of my cars is available for sale but they are not cheap. I do not have to sell them I am not coping an attitude but I do not have patience for misinformation. I enjoy Corvairs but as the market is changing. Their prices are being driven up by other collector cars and even at my asking price 5997 is a steal for a collector but not a typical Corvair owner that sill thinks he can buy a really nice convertible for 2500.00. If it sells it will be for my asking price or darn close to it.