<VV> FC cross shaft (carb linkage actuator for 140 engine) for sale

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 00:14:39 EDT 2011

Hey guys,
I have a linkage cross shaft for a 140hp engine that has been modified for
use in a Forward Control. The shaft is from a 66-69 style 140 I think (one
of  the linkage brackets has a "smiley" arc instead of being like the other
three)  if I'm not mistaken... I'm not familiar enough with the 140s to know
for  sure.
It has the correct FC "tube" for the accelerator cable to go through. It
will need a sanding or some bead blasting, as there is some old paint on it,
along with some rust (but nothing major)...
I'll take $35 (includes shipping in the USA - seems Priority Mail with
Delivery Confirmation is the way to go, since it's less than a dollar more than
 Parcel Post)... if you're outside of the lower 48, or from somewhere else,
I  will only charge actual shipping... and figure the price of the part is
$30.
This is ONLY the cross shaft. Not the rest of the 140 linkage.... It  was
in some stuff I uncovered over the weekend, and with the wife  unemployed I
really need some extra cash flow, no matter how small.
I'll accept checks from those I know, and PayPal from those I  don't.
Thanks!
Lonzo

PS, This one will not work with a powerglide, since the tab that would hold
 the kickdown rod is broken off... (or if you're handy with a welder or
torch,  you could braze one on... but I wanted to mention  that)...