<VV> weatherstripping 5997

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:41:08 EDT 2011

It pains me to see our great little car being maligned.  I am not just referring to 5997!  Why do we continue to think they are an inexpensive car!  Because we are cheap and want to keep a good thing going for ourselves.  I agree, without new blood and financial backing CORSA will continue to lose members and the leadership will continue to wring their hands over what to do.  All of this because we are cheap, cheap, cheap.  It is time to realize the value of Corvairs (and CORSA) and pay the price.  If you want 5997, pay the price or shut-up.  I have a Corvair that I will be selling shortly.  I know that I have more in it that you cheapos want to pay.  But if you do not want to pay my price, go buy a Falcon or stick with your moped.  Strong words and I know this does not refer to most Corvair owners.  But, if the shoe fits, take it out of your mouth and wear it well.
Ray "continue the flame" Davis

P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.