<VV> last convertible 5997 Humoriod!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 11:37:31 EDT 2011

I have a pile of rust that used to be #6000. It is 100% original because it is
unrestored. Of course, all of the (still original, of course) documentation to
support my claim has also decomposed, but it is all here in this pile. Because
it is such a historically significant car and 100% original I am asking
$100,000.

Bill Hubbell

 Might we have a  picture of the weather stripping?  Very important!  LOL!!

I find this discussion humourous... even in these retracted economic times....

All these cry babies  who will  pay  $100  for a $15  piece of weatherstripping..and feel good about it..

Most likely they don't have $3800  in the bank...let alone $38k!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/