<VV> # 6,000 hu

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Wed Jul 6 12:56:05 EDT 2011

> I have a pile of rust that used to be #6000. It is 100% original because
> it is unrestored. Of course, all of the (still original, of course)
> documentation to support my claim has also decomposed, but it is all
> here in this pile. Because it is such a historically significant car and
> 100% original I am asking $100,000.
> Bill Hubbell
Smitty says;  Bill I just happen to have an NOS weather gasket set for a 69
that has a date code that would match # 6,000.  It is historically
significant in that it was the last gasket set made by GM so I will not let
it go cheaply.  Would you go $20 for it. ?  I would sell it to the guy with
the Vert but the date code is incorrect for his car.