<VV> 5997, prices, parts, etc, etc, etc

charles doerge cdoerge1 at att.net
Wed Jul 6 17:08:23 EDT 2011

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!    Allen Bristow has been there for CORSA for many years and
I'm tired of seeing everyone bash him and his car.

FACT:    Allen has a car for sale. The last I heard, anyone can sell a car,
house, etc for whatever they want to sell it for. Last I heard it was still a
free country. If you don't like it- BITE ME! (sorry, Hank).

FACT:    If the free market allows a buyer with the money and desire to purchase
the car at Allen's price. it will be sold. Case closed.

FACT:    There is nothing any of us can do about it, except buy the car at a
price acceptable to Allen. Don't want to? Then don't, but there is no reason to
complain on a public forum. We're here to help each other not beat each other to
death......

Back to hiding in the Stinger nest..............        Fraternally,    Charlie
Doerge
 www.yenkostinger.com
The first and original website for Yenko Stingers
Over 50,000 "hits" as of 3/11/2011!!
Still #1 on Google search engine