<VV> last convertible 5997 Humoriod!

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Wed Jul 6 23:54:46 EDT 2011

Kent,

I am sorry if we offended you, but, as Matt pointed out, the posts were labeled as humor.

However, even if they were not, even a cursory reading should have revealed the complete absurdity of my statements.

Still, if I have to spell it out for you, my posts are a commentary on the notion that anything has only that value which others are willing to subscribe to it.  In truth, although all of on this list love the Corvair, calling any of them "historic" or "valuable" is something only a small number of people putside of CORSA would agree with.

Sometimes a little humor helps to keep us grounded.

Bill