<VV> 2006 convention

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Jul 7 12:16:14 EDT 2011

So I guess all the complaints about the small rooms with a/c that didn't
work, the disasterous trailer parking situation, no place to wash your
car,  the hotel laid out like the architect was on LSD, the comments
afterwards that said "The best thing about Buffalo was seeing it in my
rear view mirror as I left"----All that is forgotten now?

Scheduling the V V meeting during the Miss Buffalo River Cruise----lclc
and Dennis were on the cruise, and only about 25 people showed up for
our meeting?   Did I imagine all this?  I WAS there.

Y'all have some short-ass memories.   As Buffalo was my home, I took a
lot of those comments personally, and I've NOT forgotten.

I was at Williamsburg 94, Lake Tahoe 99, Daytona 00, Flagstaff 02,
Carlisle 03, and Buffalo 06.  I thought Buffalo, much to my chagrin, was
the worst of the lot.

Hank