<VV> $38,200 is the price

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 7 14:40:37 EDT 2011

Very true James, values are subjective. It's in the eye of the beholder. As I have stated many times, I would like to own this car. And as I have stated a few times I HOPE ALLEN GETS HIS PRICE!!! And as I have stated on this subject IT IS PROBABLY WORTH THE PRICE. AND I BELIEVE CHANGING ANYTHING ON THIS HISTORICAL CAR WOULD PROBABLY LOWER THE VALUE. LEAVE THE WEATHERSTRIPS ALONE. LONG LIVE 5997.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301