<VV> Conventions

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 15:36:29 EDT 2011

I was there in Ventura in 2008 (CORSA West put it on); heard NO complaints
on VV about it.  BTW, maybe I'm getting confused in my old age, but wasn't
the Buffalo convention in 2009; I remember the 2010 convention being in
Sterling  Heights, wanted to go (I have a cousin living on 15 Mile Road) but
couldn't  swing the finances and didn't want to drive from L.A.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 7/7/2011 11:43:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,