<VV> Fwd: Conventions

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Jul 7 16:55:54 EDT 2011

In an earlier post someone [obviously with behind the scenes knowledge] eluded to the trouble at the Buffalo convention.  The host clubs had a great number of serious problems with which to deal.  Problems which were not of their doing.  Problems which should not have happened.  The point was, in spite of these things the hosts were able to put on a good program.  But there were a lot of hard feelings.

I suppose every convention has some troubles.  Hopefully nothing to the magnitude of Buffalo.  All reports of Ventura were positive ... but I do knot know any of the behind the scenes circumstances.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.