<VV> 2006 Buffalo Convention + Brian O'Neill(?)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 21:21:01 EDT 2011

Mary & I enjoyed that one - as the northern parts of the good ole USA  were
foreign territory for us Floridians.
Best thing about the whole week for me was flinging my '69 Coupe around
Mosport at the NECC event.  (2nd fastest Corvair on the day)    Most fun I
have had since my early days playing in R & B bands - if you know  what I am
saying.   :-)     Also the  autocross.  (3rd in SM)  -- all, thanks to D.
Clemens.  We  did the engine plant tour, wine country, Niagara Falls and bought
a bunch of  parts.  Beautiful area of the country.

Negatives?
Well, I had to park my rig several blocks away from the hotel in a lock-up
and the Redneck Picnic grade food in the Hospitality room.  (basically junk
 "food")

Hey Brian.  Have you pinned down a No. 1 site choice for an NECC track  day
for the 2012 convention yet?  I'll need to do a lot of virtual  laps.

Joe Dunlap
Oxford, Fl.