<VV> Ultimate roadtrip - OT?

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Fri Jul 8 10:43:58 EDT 2011

At 22:38 7/07/2011 -0400, Scotty wrote:

Good suggestions Scotty, FYI we live only 48 miles from the northern
terminus of US-41.  We drove as much of US-41 as practical on our way to
the 2000 Convention in Daytona.  I also suggest US-2 across the northern
part of the country.  We had the pleasure of making this trip on our way to
Portland for the 2005 Convention.

Dale Dewald (likes 2-lane roads)
Hancock, MI

How about old US6 from the tip of Cape Cod to Long Beach, CA
Or US141 and US 41 from the tip of the Keweenaw Peninsula in the Upper
Peninsula of MI to the end of US41 in Miami, FL