<VV> Complaints WAS Buffalo's legacy

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Sat Jul 9 08:02:14 EDT 2011

Take a look back and you will find few complains about the Buffalo CORSA Convention ... and lots of support for the Convention and the host group.  The complaints voiced were based upon circumstances leading to, and surrounding the presentation, of the Convention, by persons in the know.  The troubles that group went through were NOT just 'gnats.'  Perhaps five years is too long to feel bad about all the hurt feelings and broken friendships.  Those that lived through all of it will taste the bitterness for the rest of their lives.  If they need to talk about it, I will listen.

The bottom line is there is no longer a line of local clubs bidding to host a CORSA Convention.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.