<VV> 140 mufflers

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 14:16:01 EDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Hennerfeind <hennerfeind_joe at yahoo.com>

Hey guys, I know his topic has been discussed before, but I can't find an answer
in the archives...I need a pair of mufflers for my newly installed 140.  Anyone
know of one from the FLAPS readily available?  I even went to my local NAPA with
the U pipe and they didn't seem to know how to look it up by inlet size
anymore...I miss the "old" guys! What is the correct inlet size I should be
looking for?

Joe,  Measure YOUR pipes!!  We have no idea  what you have.... 50 years is a long time!

Normal was 1-7/8"... but they are not easy to find...

Buy a 2"  center inlet /17"  long body with offset outlet...

 And have the inlet or your pipes swedged..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/