<VV> 140 mufflers

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Jul 9 16:31:17 EDT 2011

I believe Walker # 16867 does the ticket---proper shell length----a Correct
Corvair is 1.75" inlet and outlet----the 16867 has a 2" inlet.  Reducer
used, should fit with no issues.
I don't believe they make the 1.75/1.75 any more.
Best as my faulty memory recalls---Still available in stock at Retard Auto
Parts, uh I mean Advance---go with the number----I was at a NAPA today where
a manager works who I worked for at NAPA. He said a female assistant manager
from Advance came in because she needed a part and even the store manager
couldn't find it in the book---NAPA had it on the shelf.

Hank