<VV> cam clearance

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 17:23:18 EDT 2011

Sweet!!
I was told it was a low mileage engine. The Plasti-gage was definitely
under 3.
Now I'm looking through Bob Held's book for the "official" number.

Someday we're going to have to get bigger cams or bearing inserts. Reboring
 blocks is just to expensive, isn't it?

Ned

In a message dated 7/9/2011 4:05:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,