<VV> conventions, 5997 and attitude and comments on VV

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sun Jul 10 10:03:15 EDT 2011

At 10:28 PM 7/8/2011, Ron wrote:
>I agree, Frank, and one thing I've noticed is that very few Corvair
>questions and problems have been listed lately.  If there were more of
>these, the good guys would be there with answers.  Just watch for a while or
>ask a dew questions.
>RonH

OK, I have a dew question.

Is there anyone with a good recommendation for an undercoating spray
(paint or tar or whatever, just not POR15) that's not terribly
expensive to combat condensation (aka rust accelerator) underneath a
daily driver which must be parked on gravel overnight in a rural
setting with woods and such all around, particularly in this region
which of late seems to be attempting to qualify as a tropical rain forest?

In the mornings oft times I have to run windshield wipers to see how
to get up the 1/8 mile long driveway.   My poor '60 4-door is going
to return to the elements if I don't do something... either protect
its underbelly or move to Phoenix.

tony..