<VV> Fwd: conventions, 5997 and attitude and comments on VV

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Sun Jul 10 10:54:01 EDT 2011

I have had a great deal of success here in the heart of the 'rust belt' by using Ziebart.  No longer is a sticky black viscous liquid.  Dailey driver is an 89 Cadillac bought used in Connecticut and has spent the last 12 years outside and on the road, summer and winter. See the attached picture ... I hope

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.