<VV> NAPA wipers break windshield (NO CORVAIR)

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 20:14:43 EDT 2011

Ray, I would drive the car back to NAPA and show them how their (incorrect) part did the damage you describe. It sounds like the way you describe this situation it should be visibly obvious this is what happened. I would take this up with the "installer", the manager, the owner and then finally with the corporation going up the chain until you get results i.e getting the windshield replaced and a refund for the aftermarket blades. Actually you would be doing them a favor by letting them become aware of these incorrect parts.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
I believe in OE parts whenever they are available