<VV> Rustproofing

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Jul 10 20:26:49 EDT 2011

Just finished spending 12 hours over two days with a die grinder and
scotch-brite cleaning all the surface rust off the underbody of my Monza.

Once we wash it and blow it off, a Lizard Skin undercoat will be applied.
Summit racing had the best price for 2 gallons.  Seen it used on other
restorations. Will be applied after rust neutralizer (extend) is applied to
the underbody.

Also got all my window run channels painted and ready to re-install glass,
headlight brackets and bulb holders painted this weekend.  Even put in 2
fuel door bumpers and the chrome trim for the fuel door today.  Glass goes
in next weekend.

Hank