<VV> 110 WOWS!

Joe Reid roder314 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 12:48:24 EDT 2011

My wife has a  '66 110 powerglide convertable. After driving  around for 20
miles or so the engine sounds and feels like it is trying to run out of fuel.
For short trips around town the car runs GREAT with no problems at all.

Have a eletric pump plus the old manual. I do not think it is vapor locking,
just don't see how it could, all lines are  away from all heat sourses. It kind
of acts like vapor loocking though, but I just can't figure out how.

Could the old manual pump that is still in the system be giving me a problem?
Even though I have a elteric one at the tank, have been running it this way for
3 or 4 years though.

Anyone have any other ideas?...Thank you in advance,
Joe  Reid,
Brownsburg Indiana