<VV> Corvair engine overhung, no rear mount.

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 16:13:04 EDT 2011

 For a Corvair tranny, to be sure, you need to support it, the bellhousing just isn't that stiff or strong. But for a VW/Porsche tranny with the Crown, Kennedy, et al, adapter, there's been no problems I am aware of. Not sure what other trannies have been used, rear engine cars not being the most popular things out there, for reasons I simply do not understand... LOL

John Roberts